[Godo] Moja kolekcja opraw

Wasze oprawy oświetleniowe

Re: Moja kolekcja opraw

Postprzez Whites86 » 31 lipca 2010, 21:37

Godo napisał(a):But I saw many Mesko ORZ-7 with original balasts working with sodium lamps and I tryed it with my ORZ-7 - it works with sodium lamp. In soviet fixtures (without compensating capacitors) sodium lamp fires only sometimes. So in Lithuania if you see old soviet lantern with sodium lamp - it means ballast is replaced. Thats why I decided, that for old mercury lamp balast to fire a sodium lamp helps compensating capacitors.

or ballasts in Soviet fixtures are worse than Polish?
I spojrzał Pan na to wszystko i poszedł w.... gdzieś tam
Whites86

Zdjęcia: 5404

Postprzez Godo » 31 lipca 2010, 21:43

elektryk napisał(a):A to nie słynna ruska "Puszka po sardynkach" :D :D :?: Sposób otwarcia podobny do SGS 203 czy innych Philipsów :lol:

Do you mean SKZR (http://s50.radikal.ru/i129/1006/b3/a1ed4d40c594.jpg)? railman already showed it to you :) SKZR - is the first russian console fixture with balast inside. There are few versions of it, but I have only two not very old ones - made in 1988:
Obrazek
They are very simple, but very beautiful :)
Ostatnio edytowano 31 lipca 2010, 21:51 przez Godo, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Godo

Zdjęcia: 0

Postprzez Godo » 31 lipca 2010, 21:48

Whites86 napisał(a):or ballasts in Soviet fixtures are worse than Polish?

Maybe. But to fire a sodium lamp with soviet mercury lamp balast you need only a small electrical impulse, wich, I think, might give compensating capacitor.
Godo

Postprzez DocBrown » 31 lipca 2010, 22:06

Godo napisał(a):
Whites86 napisał(a):or ballasts in Soviet fixtures are worse than Polish?

Maybe. But to fire a sodium lamp with soviet mercury lamp balast you need only a small electrical impulse, wich, I think, might give compensating capacitor.

Godo, You are wrong. Compensating capacitor cannot fire sodium lamp, it is simply impossible, you need an ignitor to do this, maybe your ORZ7 has built in ignitor for sodium lamps ?
Maybe the previos owner modify this lantern, and replace compensating capacitor with ignitor for sodium lamps ? It is possible, I think, that soviet lanterns were not modified for sodium lamps without replacing ballast, because russian ballasts are very low quality, and did not work wery well with ignitors, because ignitors destroy insulation of the coils inside ballast, and kills them. Polish mercury vapor ballast, does not have any troubles with this, cause they have good insulation.
But you can use sodium lamp with phenning mixture, with can work on mercury ballast, without any ignitors, so it will work well in soviet lanterns with original ballast.

Sorry for my english, I don't write wery well in this language.
DocBrown

Postprzez Godo » 31 lipca 2010, 22:19

DocBrown napisał(a): maybe your ORZ7 has built in ignitor for sodium lamps ?
Maybe the previos owner modify this lantern, and replace compensating capacitor with ignitor for sodium lamps ?

My Mesko ORZ-7 has it's original complectacion - original balast for 250W LRF and original 20 MkF compensating capacitor. And not only mine Mesko ORZ-7 works with sodium lamp. But then I don't know how to explane it :)
P.S. My english also isn't very well ;)
Godo

Postprzez DocBrown » 31 lipca 2010, 22:23

You have standart high pressure sodium lamp, or high pressure sodium lamp with phenning mixture ??

Your english is better than mine, I make lots of errors :evil:
DocBrown

Postprzez Godo » 31 lipca 2010, 22:28

DocBrown napisał(a):You have standart high pressure sodium lamp, or high pressure sodium lamp with phenning mixture ??

It is russian DNat 250, so I think this means simple high pressure sodium lamp
Godo

Postprzez neon44 » 31 lipca 2010, 22:33

Hello godo You have great collection of fixtures. Do you have more polish lanterns :?:
Fanatyk opraw ulicznych

Zrobiłem już 5564 zdjęcia opraw oświetleniowych
neon44
Site Admin

Zdjęcia: 62

Postprzez DocBrown » 31 lipca 2010, 22:35

Godo napisał(a):
DocBrown napisał(a):You have standart high pressure sodium lamp, or high pressure sodium lamp with phenning mixture ??

It is russian DNat 250, so I think this means simple high pressure sodium lamp

Please post photo of this lamp here.
DocBrown

Postprzez Godo » 31 lipca 2010, 22:54

neon44 napisał(a):Hello godo You have great collection of fixtures. Do you have more polish lanterns :?:

Witam :) Yes, I have a few more and of course I'll show it to you ;)
DocBrown napisał(a):Please post photo of this lamp here.

OK
Obrazek Obrazek
Godo

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Wasze kolekcje