[Godo] Moja kolekcja elementów instaliacji

Wasze kolekcje osprzętu elektroinstalacyjnego

[Godo] Moja kolekcja elementów instaliacji

Postprzez Godo » 23 sierpnia 2010, 22:07

In this forum I found some interesting topics abuot old elements of electric instaliation. So I decided to show my colection :). Before WW 2 in Lithuania many things were from Poland, so many of mine old instaliation elements from the beginning of XX century are polish.
Some of my old ceramic switches
Obrazek
The manufacturer is "SC", I think, it's plolish?
Obrazek
"REX" made by "SC"
Obrazek
Very old switch "Agraf"
Obrazek
Unknown sign:
Obrazek
Obrazek
Sockets "PF" and "GC"
Obrazek
Maybe yo know something about "GC"?:)
Obrazek
Some other things:
Obrazek

Obrazek
Ostatnio edytowano 31 stycznia 2011, 17:26 przez Godo, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Godo

Zdjęcia: 0

Re: Moja kolekcja elementów instaliacji

Postprzez Godo » 23 sierpnia 2010, 22:20

Some more things made before WW 2:
Outdoor fuse box "SC"
Obrazek
Obrazek
Outdoor fuse box "ZTE" I have many old instaliation parts made by "ZTE" I guess it is polish and as I understand this shuold mean: "zakład ????? elektryczny" ? :D
Obrazek
Obrazek
German automatic fuses "Stotz"
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Fuse sosket "Brabork" Maybe You know something abuot popular sign "Brabork"? :)
Obrazek
Obrazek
Ostatnio edytowano 31 sierpnia 2010, 12:36 przez Godo, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Godo

Postprzez stanley » 31 sierpnia 2010, 02:41

Your ceramic switches are beautiful :)
stanley

Zdjęcia: 74

Postprzez DocBrown » 31 sierpnia 2010, 10:52

Nice collection.
These Stotz fuses are switchboard mounted version, Brabork was German manufacturer.
DocBrown

Postprzez mateusz » 31 sierpnia 2010, 15:25

:o What a fascinating collection :) Ceramic switches are beautiful.
Pozdrawiam ,
mateusz

Zdjęcia: 544

Postprzez Godo » 31 sierpnia 2010, 21:22

Thanks, I thuoght, "Brabork" is polish manufacturer:) Later I'll show more old and not so old elements, also made of bakielit and plastic. And this is one more old ceramic swich used in my flat, made by "SC".
Obrazek
Ostatnio edytowano 1 września 2010, 22:26 przez Godo, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Godo

Postprzez DocBrown » 31 sierpnia 2010, 21:37

What is kakelit ? Maybe you think about bakielit ?
This switch from your last photo is very, very nice, but this wire is awfull :!:
Is it copper, or aluminium ? If aluminium, You should immediately replace it, and I'll reccomend you to place new wire in PVC pipe, wires should not be placed directly on the wall without any protection, especially if they have only one layer of insulation.
Wire on your photo is very dangerous, because it has only one layer of insulation, and is placed directly on flammable surface, the insulation might be in poor condition, so it makes serious risk of fire, or electric shock :!:
Can you post photos of whole electric installation in your flat ? I'm afraid that your installation must be replaced as soon as possible, because it is very dangerous.

Sorry for my mistakes, I hope that you understand me.
DocBrown

Postprzez Godo » 1 września 2010, 22:29

DocBrown napisał(a):What is kakelit ? Maybe you think about bakielit ?

Oh, sorry, that's my stupid mistake, of course bakielit:)
DocBrown napisał(a):This switch from your last photo is very, very nice, but this wire is awfull :!:
Is it copper, or aluminium ? If aluminium, You should immediately replace it, and I'll reccomend you to place new wire in PVC pipe, wires should not be placed directly on the wall without any protection, especially if they have only one layer of insulation.
Wire on your photo is very dangerous, because it has only one layer of insulation, and is placed directly on flammable surface, the insulation might be in poor condition, so it makes serious risk of fire, or electric shock :!:
Can you post photos of whole electric installation in your flat ? I'm afraid that your installation must be replaced as soon as possible, because it is very dangerous

But about wires I'll disagree with you. All instaliation in one room I made abuot 5 years ago but it's made by old technology and all elements of it are autentic and made before WW 2. Only wires are new, soft, made of copper. They are instaled on old autentic ceramic izoliators (no contact with brick wall). You are right, that wires has only one layer of insulation, but it is quite thick, so it is safe to use theese cabels in open air. No risk of fire or electric shock ;) Now imagine, if wires wuold be in PVC pipe, when all room is decoraded using old technologies, doors, windows and locks are autentic, furniture, switches and sockets also old - the wiew of PVC pipes in such room wuold be auful :) When I was instaling that old autentic instaliation, I was looking for wires, made by autentic technology, with cloth insulation, but I cant get it in Lithuania and sending it from other cuontries was too expensive for me :( Now in Vilnius opened a special electricity instaliation made by autentic old tecnologies shop, but that type of wires are very expensive there:( So I did it in the way you see and I'am not going to replace it:)
I don't know how it's in Poland (I havent seen such istaliation, besides wisiting Poland many times ;)), but in Lithuania instaliation technology with small isoliators was quite popular and was used from begining of XX century till 1975, so now you can find such instaliations in old houses (in my instaliation all izoliators are made before WW 2)
here are some pictures:
Obrazek Obrazek
Here are some of my small izoliators
Obrazek

And two of my old bakielit switches. Black is very old, with wooden handle.
Obrazek
Brown is made by "Brabork":
Obrazek
Ostatnio edytowano 1 września 2010, 22:41 przez Godo, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Godo

Postprzez Jorgus » 1 września 2010, 22:33

:shock:
Jorgus

Postprzez DocBrown » 1 września 2010, 22:37

Polish regulations didn't allowed using these type of wire, maybe in Lithuania regulations allowed to use them. It's good, that these wires has thick insulation, you have right, that PCV pipes in this room will be awfull, but they will be much more safer than this installation. So if you don't want PVC pipes, maybe you replace this wire with antigron pipes ? Antigron was used many years ago, so it will be good for this room. Cloth insulation wires are very, very dangerous, so better didn't use them.
DocBrown

Następna strona

Powrót do Wasze kolekcje