[Godo] Moja kolekcja elementów instaliacji

Wasze kolekcje osprzętu elektroinstalacyjnego

Re: Moja kolekcja elementów instaliacji

Postprzez Godo » 1 września 2010, 22:59

DocBrown napisał(a):Polish regulations didn't allowed using these type of wire, maybe in Lithuania regulations allowed to use them.

So you havent seen "traditional" old soviet instaliation - just wires with one layer PVC insulation on the wall and eveything is OK, just nobody cares about it working for many years ;) For example, lots of such istaliations:
Obrazek

DocBrown napisał(a):It's good, that these wires has thick insulation, you have right, that PCV pipes in this room will be awfull, but they will be much more safer than this installation. So if you don't want PVC pipes, maybe you replace this wire with antigron pipes ? Antigron was used many years ago, so it will be good for this room.

Yes, I know this technology, but ceramic izoliators looks simply wonderfull :D
Here are some detales of old pipes:)
Obrazek
DocBrown napisał(a):Cloth insulation wires are very, very dangerous, so better didn't use them.

It also has PVC insulation under cloth and standarts let use it in open air :)
Godo

Zdjęcia: 0

Postprzez DocBrown » 1 września 2010, 23:52

So this cloth insulation is not really an insulation, it is only decoration on these wires.
Antygron is much more safer, than these naked wires with one layer insulation. It looks nice, but imagine what will happen if you accidentally damage insulation on this wire. Do you have residental current breaker (RCD) ? This installation is TT or TN-C ?
DocBrown

Postprzez DocBrown » 2 września 2010, 00:02

Photo with socket and wire mounted to the wall with nails is classic example of provizorka :twisted: Wire on this photo is probably old YDYt or DYt, or maybe aluminium version (YADYt, or ADYt) These wires are the worst.
DocBrown

Postprzez Godo » 12 października 2010, 22:21

Polish instaliation boxes from 20's-30's:
Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek
Godo

Postprzez cieszyn » 12 października 2010, 22:27

That ceramic switches are wonderfull! It reminds me my young, happy years 8-) 8-) 8-)

You should to create or build a museum of old switches! It will be the biggest one for all over the world :mrgreen:
Pzdr/
Staszek
cieszyn

Zdjęcia: 9

Postprzez DocBrown » 12 października 2010, 22:54

Very nice boxes :)
I have insides of these boxes, these ceramic rings.
DocBrown

Postprzez bartek380V » 13 października 2010, 20:46

Nice staff. :)
Zawsze przestrzegaj zasad BHP . robisz to na wlasną odpowiedzialnosc,jesli nie jestes pewien swojego bepieczenstwa i otoczenia to skonsultuj sie z wykwalifikowanym elektrykiem inaczej mozesz byc zabójca siebie i innych! (wszelkie prawa zastrzezone)
bartek380V

Zdjęcia: 4

Postprzez Godo » 22 listopada 2010, 16:48

Some bakelit tumbler type switches from 40's-50's:
Obrazek

The most interesting are these, they look the same, but two of them (bottom) are made in 1939, in Vilnius, Artel "Bakelitas", other two (top) - after WW2 (~1945), so everything is written in russian on them:
Obrazek

The most beautiful is this: :D
Obrazek
Ostatnio edytowano 22 listopada 2010, 16:55 przez Godo, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Godo

Postprzez Godo » 22 listopada 2010, 16:54

Some of mine favorit switches from 60's. These swiches were produced in Lithuania, in Alytus and there are lots of colors of them:
Obrazek

Some of them are eaven perlamutric:
Obrazek

Most part of my collection:
Obrazek
As I said, they were produced in Lithuania by "Eltega" in Alytus, the symbol of "Eltega" is "ETG":
Obrazek
On the switches also is written "Алитус" (Alytus) in russian:
Obrazek
Also some of theese switches are produced in Estonia, by "Estoplast", you can see, it is written in russian "Эстоплaст Таллин" (Estoplast Tallin):
Obrazek

P.S. I saw in this forum, that somebody of you have such lithuanian switch (viewtopic.php?f=41&t=218&start=50#p12425) :D
Also it is interesting for me, is there old polish colorful switches?
Ostatnio edytowano 23 listopada 2010, 11:48 przez Godo, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Godo

Postprzez amisiek » 22 listopada 2010, 17:47

Not so old, I've an light switch with dimmer, that was produced in the 80's. It had white and orange elements, I've seen also green and blue version of this switch.
Lubię dobre światło.
amisiek
Site Admin

Zdjęcia: 1887

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Wasze kolekcje